Tuesday 11 August 2015

Pukka Pad Purchase

So in preparation for college I started to consider buying stationary and getting fully prepped because in all honesty I am rather quite excited. Yet with all this considered I am rather strapped for cash so I haven't really made a purchase except some notebooks for my course, which thinking about it I will need to write a post about because they are fantastic. Anyway, back to the Pukka Pad's. So I hadn't got anything or seen anything worth it until I saw this little bargain.

It does also come with a blue variation, just in case pink isn't your cup of tea

On my weekly food shop with my mother I have come across some glorious little bargains at Tesco, this included.


My first purchase was a pack of 28 sharpies in a variety of colours for I think was just £7 instead of about twenty pounds which I think the general retail price for them is.

As well as that, there was this brilliant deal for once again just seven pounds!

It claims to feature thirty pieces which although not technically a lie is a little bit of a cheat, as it includes:
  • a pink A4 notebook 
  • a blue A5 notebook 
  • a green reporter's pad 
  • a purple lever arch file 
  • a presentation display book
  • a packet of twenty-five punched pockets
Now I know that I said that it was a little bit of a cheat but I still think it is great value for money and would really recommend it because Pukka Pad is actually rather pricey sometimes.

I am actually going to pick up a blue variation of this for Josh, but he is extremely picky with notebooks so we are going to cover it with some lovely brown paper and decorate it ourselves so it is what he wants and for a lovely price.

What bargains have you come across in the 'back to school' season and have you bought this, what is your thoughts on it?

All my love, 
Abbie-June x

Don't forget to smile because everything is going to be okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment