Friday 7 August 2015

Partyyy

So after celebrating my birthday with a group of friends at my lovely little house party we decided to go for round two.

Now I am going to be totally honest, as funny as it was and as much of a great night that it was, it really and truly did get out of hand.


When it was my party there was no damage and it was a really great night.

But... when it was 'round two' there was cat litter everywhere, clothing lines ripped down and sick everywhere! I'm pretty sure new duvets have now got to be bought because one lad just threw up on absolutely everything.

The difference? I served food, little snacks and nibbles and soft drinks as well, there was nothing of this sort at Liam's shindig and people just pushed their limits and got ridiculously drunk.

After various rounds of shots and drinks just being thrown down our necks everybody was gone not even two hours into the party and it was truly a mess.

However, I bonded with the lads and in all honesty think they're really fun and we have planned round three and various little days to meet up again.

One stage of the night I danced crazily with Liam, Josh's long term friend, and we had a pretty good laugh.

For the rest of the night, with Josh being one of the 'too drunk' kind and sick covering all of the floor boards, I sat with Adam and he taught the do's and don'ts of waitressing and hey I got a free pizza out of it!

So as much as this is a recount of a great event I had recently, I just wanted to comment on how necessary it is to really be careful when drinking because in the bigger picture it is truly ridiculous to be wrecking other people's houses.

Anyway, tell me about your great party experiences, and equally not so great times in the comment section below.

All my love, forever and always, 
Abbie-June x

Don't forget to smile because parties are a great laugh!

1 comment:

  1. I love that word. 'Shindig'. It is an awesome word, it sounds like a button on the tardis.

    Doctor: Quickly Clara! Pull the Shindig lever!

    Clara: Which one is that!

    Doctor: The shiny one!

    (Clara Pulls the Shindig lever)

    And then the console room transforms into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khl4_tYBIuY

    If that happens in the show, My life would be almost complete.

    ReplyDelete