Thursday 13 August 2015

Dungaree Dress

Recently making a purchase in Liverpool at their Urban Outfitters I spent something around fifty pounds on this denim dress. However, due to the fact that it is a little revealing around the booby area I tried several tops in hope that it would work as an outfit.


During my spree in Urban Outfitters I also made a purchase on a cropped striped vest top kind of thing expecting it would work perfectly, yet it exposed my bra which I wasn't entirely too happy about and set out in hope to find a more covering top.


So my excitement when I discovered this little beaut at New Look it went into my online basket without a second thought and I really loved the light blue as opposed to the typical white and black contrast often found in these kind of tops.
The Top

The quality of this top is fantastic, it is ridiculously soft and comfortable to wear. My only dislike being that it is that fabric where you can see the outline of your bra and with my the majority of my bra's being of the balcony variety this is a difficulty I face quite a lot. However, I haven't tried the top yet with my normal T-Shirt-like bras so I will update you on that one.

Also this little problem is covered up by this denim dress so even if it is a top for this purpose for the price I paid I am okay with that.

As well as that the denim dress as pricey as it may seem is a price that just goes with the Urban Outfitters brand. The quality is perfect as you would expect and I really do love the design of the dungaree dress.


All in all I really love this outfit and think it is ever so simple but ever so cute. When I wear this I do feel like a little kid about to go on a play date with a fellow toddler but I don't know I still think it is great.


However, it is rather on the pricey side so if you do find anything on the cheaper side which can be swapped in for this outfit please feel free to give me a link to it below and don't forget to tell me your thoughts on this lovely little outfit.

I've also tried out putting more pictures into my posts so tell me your thoughts on that as well.

Love Always, 
Abbie-June x

Don't forget to smile because life is a beautiful thing and there truly is so much to smile about!


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    www.ejtheblogger.blogspot.co.uk
    EJ

    ReplyDelete