Tuesday 28 July 2015

Liverpool Lovelies

First ever girls holiday - well a two day trip to Liverpool with my closest friend and her older sister. Either way I loved every single second of it, it truly was a great time and I cannot wait to do it again.

So recently, my hectic schedule has involved my bank account being drained! Goodbye money, hello new clothes and experiences!

Getting on the train from my local station and heading over to Liverpool, me and the Higham sisters made our way to Liverpool. After the what seemed like quite a short train journey we arrived and headed over to the Adelphi Hotel, which despite it's reputation being poor I thoroughly enjoyed this accommodation and its facilities and aim to stay here on my next visit.

Day one was spent with typical sight-seeing.

I had previously been to Liverpool with my friend and her mum for a visit to the theater to see the Lion King (which was incredible) but the visit was dedicated to shopping, so I hadn't seen the touristy parts that I really wanted to. Therefore me and the girls headed over to the museums and art galleries.

Now, I must admit I am not one for littering my posts with images but I have so many great photos that I want to share with you but I am trying my best to hold back.

After our final sightseeing trip to the Albert Dock we headed back through the shops for a couple of cheeky purchases ahead of a shopping day. 

In all honesty I think I spent half of my funds there and then on some birthday cards for my family and some lovely pieces from Urban Outfitters (and possibly a few other purchases, but I can't really recall everything I bought there was just so much).

Day two was spent shopping.

A lovely day of shopping began at TK Maxx where I got some gorgeous buys which I will aim to share with you shortly and shops as such as Paperchase, H&M, Forever 21, Primark, New Look and etc..

I bought a great range of products and clothing and I look forward to showing off my new outfits!

All my love, 
Abbie-June x

Don't forge to smile because there is always a good bargain out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment