Monday 3 August 2015

Safari!

West Midlands Safari Park, you incredible little beauty!

Somewhere where I have always wanted to go is West Midlands Safari Park, with my favourite animal being the gorgeous elephant I wanted to see one up close and personal and in all honesty  I thought that the best way to go about this would be a safari. 


As sad as this sounds, this was my first time at a safari so I was like a child in a candy shop. This environment was new to me and I was so incredibly excited I was basically screaming.

On May the 13th it was my best friends birthday and her brother and his fiance gave her the opportunity to go to either West Mids or the Sea Life Centre with a friend and as she aims to be a zookeeper as you can guess she is a fan of her animals.

But with exam season starting it resulted in it being quite a few weeks until we had the opportunity to go and experience the wonderful offer.

An interesting thing is though (not really interesting) but West Midlands Safari Park was where my daddy asked my mum to marry him and as silly as it sounds I had always planned on going there with Josh, with us seeing this relationship as rather serious. I hate admitted it, but I like him a lot and I can see us being an adorable little family. 

So, with some good old fashioned nagging the night before I managed to convince her to let Josh tag along as well. I know that sounds bad but at school we were like the three musketeers and they do get on.

Heading off at nine o'clock in the morning we decided to make our way there. 

For a new experience, I really got stuck in and enjoyed myself and thought the park was amazing, I found the safari absolutely incredible but just wish we could of gone on a sunny day and gone round a little slower so I could of got some truly lovely shots of the animals.

Sadly the elephants were on the other side of the car and were up the little hill so I didn't get to properly see them or take even one photo, so I am kind of bummed about that. 

However, all in all it was a wonderful day and Josh won me a tiny meerkat in a zebra patterned onesie and a massive penguin. Bonus!

Love Always, 
Abbie-June x

Don't forget to smile because they're the most beautiful thing you can wear.

1 comment:

  1. There were four musketeers. D'Artagnan is the one everyone forgets about, I feel sorry for him...

    ReplyDelete