Tuesday 12 January 2016

Bundle Of Joy

Exciting news of a new baby always gets me really happy. Fortunately, I am from a rather large extended family and I am therefore quite familiar with good gifts for the little one. Yet, I am aware that many people are lost when it comes to baby buying which I thought was a good opportunity to share my purchases for this gorgeous little boy.

bundle of gifts, for a bundle of joy


For this particular new and young family I thought it was best to include useful baby products as opposed to outfits, which is why I picked up the following:
  • Johnson's baby powder
  • Johnson's baby oil
  • Johnson's baby softwash
  • Johnson's baby shampoo
  • Johnson's top-to-toe baby bath
  • Huggies baby wipes
  • Pampers baby wipes
Now, I have picked these up over a couple of months so I wasn't spending a lot last minute and to keep on top of gift buying. In all honesty it didn't cost me that much, in my weekly shop I would pick up what ever baby products were on offer and add that in to this basket. I am certain that these didn't cost anymore than ten pounds, if you would like the exact prices leave a comment and I will look them up for you.

I then went and bought some baby clothes and a teddy bear, I just couldn't help myself. 

So I picked up some adorable little socks which are white with grey star outlines on them, these were only a pound from Tesco.

I then bought a sherbet yellow bib selection, which you can see the top one of on the image above which simply says 'baby giraffe loves mummy'. Adorable. I believe there is five in this pack and they come to a total of three pounds, again from Tesco.

I also picked up just the one baby grow from Tesco, in the sale for a pound. I got size 0-3 months and it is a white body with yellow, blue and orange horizontal lines going across it.

I also bought a Next snowsuit, god knows how much that was supposed to be but it was in a lovely little charity shop in the Potteries Shopping Centre for only £2.50, bargain. It is lovely, thick and cosy with a white fluffy teddy motif resting on the left breast of the suit.

Finally, the gorgeous teddy bear was from Mothercare for £5.99.

These are all placed in a white basket.

I mustn't forget about this gorgeous 'new baby' card I picked up from PaperChase down London for only £2.75.

I think it is gorgeous, especially with the sparkles!

I will post pictures of baby Jason when I get to meet him.

All my love, 
Abbie-June x

Smile because today is a new day.

P.S my products are mainly unisex because the sex was a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment