Friday 15 January 2016

Boots Sale #1 - Superdry Professional Vanity Case

One big event of my this calendar year for me is the bargain hunter's dream, the Boots sale. This year it offered a massive reduction of 70% which resulted in a morning off college to hit my local store. Unfortunately, as it is a one day event my purchases are items you might struggle to get your hands on now, yet I still thought it would be worth sharing with you what I bought on my first year of the Boots sale and hopefully persuade you to throw yourself in the battle for bargains in 2017. 


Kicking off my series of my Boots sale purchases is this Superdry Professional Vanity Case.

Offering a transparent, pink-tinted case the label states that the contents include:
  • a mirror
  • a pair of tweezers
  • an eyelash curler
  • a buff & shine block 
  • two nail paints
  • a lip glaze 
  • an eye pencil
  • a lip crayon 
  • a nail file

This should have been £45 but with the price reduction I picked this up for £13.50.


As the image dictates the contents are hidden away in layers of pink tissue paper and the products are wrapped in two separate packages.

package two
package one















In all honesty, I am not a fan of spending big money on one product so the fact that this was only £13.50 for me is a win win. 


I wouldn't have spent the whole £45 on this item, but looking at the products I do think that it is actually value for money and will be using every single one of the products shown.

Nonetheless, I am very much happy with this purchase and look forward to using it very, very soon.

Described as 'an iconic Superdry branded Vanity Case containing a must-have beauty collection' the shades of the products are:

  • LipGlaze - watermelon
  • LipCrayon - candy pink
  • NailPaint - rose gold, french fancy

All my love, 
Abbie-June x

Don't forget to smile because it is your choice to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment