Saturday 18 July 2015

It's Been A While

I really cannot do anything but apologise for the length of time I have been absent and my blog has been empty of new posts. In the two months I have been away I have had quite a hectic time in all honesty so I do thankfully have many of aspects of my life to write about and many purchases to share with you. 

lovely little selfie


I have become what can only be described as a shopaholic, in all honesty I am not quite sure if I had mentioned this in a previous post but I was really in a difficult place and had lost all traces of myself. As silly as this may sound to you reading this, but before I had always been able to find what I thought to be a perfect outfit and would always love spending some money on clothes but I lost that, my love for clothes, makeup and wanders. I couldn't find my escape, I couldn't get away, I couldn't find a way out of it.

Something as silly and stupid as losing the ability to shop, something which can make you smile and lighten your day really makes everything difficult. Anything that I had previously seemed to just disappear and I struggled to find the light at the end of the tunnel. 

But then it has all started to come back, the skip in my step, the light in my smile, the twinkle in my eye, they all come back. Silly things like going into a changing room with a heap of clothes and coming out with a heap just as big to buy because they all fit fantastically. Now, I can look in the mirror and feel confident, yes I have some bits of my body I don't love but that doesn't stop other people from loving me, so why should it stop me from loving me? I can honestly feel entirely confident about myself when I step outside.

I feel beautiful and I love it!

Don't forget to smile because the world is your oyster,
Love Always,
Abbie-June x

No comments:

Post a Comment