Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing you all a fantastic Valentines whether your celebrating it with friends, family or your other half. Have you been brave enough to send a secret valentine's card this year to that crush you've had for a while? Or have you been spoilt by your long-term boyfriend/girlfriend?

Every year I have always got my grandad a valentines card and this year I made him a little gift bag full of seeds and scratch cards for him to open with a beautiful handmade card that I got from Clinton's Cards.

Not only this, but for the past few years me and my friends have always exchanged Valentine's cards and gifts. However, this year only me and a close friend shared these and I got her a cute little card asking her to 'Bee My Valentine' with two children in bee costumes on, which I found rather amusing in relation to my name. With this I also got her some Nicki Minaj perfume as she is a big fan of the rapper and some chocolates.

This year, my best friend since reception got me and my boyfriend two cupcakes which could be decorated with love heart sweets. So I got her a box of chocolates and my boyfriend got her a chocolate rose.

So how have you celebrated this year? Leave me a comment below and don't forget to smile because you're loved.

Abbie-June x

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I am absolutely in love and married but I cannot stand Valentine's Day... I just think love should be celebrated every day and when you have an over pouring of love on V - Day it seems to be fake... Besides, I am not a chocolate or flower kind of girl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really agree, part of my Valentine's celebrations included looking at people's posts on Facebook and laughing at them. One thing I hate about it is how people feel the need to share it with everyone, I think it should be a much more personal thing rather than a reason to brag to people who don't have what you have.

      I always thought I wasn't a flower type of girl until my boyfriend bought me flowers for Christmas and I sobbed on the spot, it was the strangest thing I had ever experienced. I'm not the kind of girl to get emotional like that. Thank you for the comment, I truly appreciate it!

      Abbie-June x

      Delete